Revive is a safe water based, non toxic and non flammable fluid, using technology developed and used for the cleaning and maintenance of aviation jet engines, power station turbines, large marine diesel engines and now automotive engines. The fluid is sprayed into the vehicle’s intake system before the turbo inlet whilst the engine is running. As the Revive fluid passes through the engine system it locks on to built up oily/carbon deposits and breaks away a surface layer. These tiny carbonised particles are then carried away out through the exhaust system, safely passing through catalysts and filters.
By performing 3 Revive cleaning doses on the vehicle, carbonised layers are removed gradually, making the engine cleaning process very safe.
The technology behind Revive was developed for the aviation industry and power generation. It’s used to clean aeroplane jet engines and keep power station turbines in top working condition.
The Revive cleaning fluid is biodegradable, non toxic, safe to use and non flammable.
Easy to Use
Revive is so simple to use, it is sprayed into the inlet system pre-turbo, no need to remove or dismantle the turbo, just unclip the inlet trunking.
Revive can be used to prevent the build up of carbon in the engine system as well as a full clean treatment on problem vehicles. Just perform one clean before each service.
Variable Vane Turbos
Variable nozzle / vane technology can be a major cause of turbo problems due to sticking vanes, Revive helps to clean the mechanism and restore normal movement.
Restores Economy, Power & Emissions
Cleaning the turbo and other engine internals helps restore fuel economy, get back lost power and reduce exhaust emissions.
Starting with a cold engine, unclip the intake trunking after the airfilter. (This 3 step process can be completed in just 10 minutes)
Spray Revive in 3 doses of 250ml into the intake, 1st with the engine running at 2200 RPM, next at 1800 RPM, stop the engine for 3 minutes, re-start the engine then finally at 2000 RPM.
Keep the engine running for a few more minutes until the Revive has worked out of the system.
Take the vehicle for a brisk drive of about 20 minutes, this allows Revive to do its work. The Revive cleaning process can be performed before a service, this allows the vehicle to be checked over and filled with clean oil.
Clean my Engine Website
The cleanmyengine.co.uk website has been set up to educate vehicle owners and drivers on the benefits of Revive turbo / engine cleaning and maintenance. If you provide a Revive cleaning service the your details will be added to the garage map, which allows customers to locate you easily.
What the Trade Say:
• “Just a quick note to say how good your Revive product is, I have used it several times now with a very good success rate, it has transformed the vehicles I have used it on. It has also saved one customer a lot of expense by not having to replace the turbo for a sticking vane fault. I will continue using your Revive product and will recommend to all our customers, I will also recommend to use this as a prevention and not just as a cleaning solution. Keep up the good work” -R&M Audi VW Service Centre - Mansfield
• A Peugeot 1.9 HDI that had been suffering major running issues had be in and out of the main dealer, to a diesel specialist and a Peugeot specialist, had almost every related part changed even twice in some cases, everything failed to remove the DTCs. "As a last resort I sprayed some Revive into the inlet side of the turbo and after a short period the vehicle was running nicely again" - Autotune, Newcastle-under-lyme
• "Hi Andy, You can add my name to the people who 'have used it and were very happy with its results.' A 2008 Zafira Z19DTH 112,000 miles was transformed from the sluggish response below 3K, vehicle it was. - Regards, Tony." - TA Repairs, Camberley
What the Public Say:
• "The car, an Audi A6, has done 102800 miles of, in the main, motorway style driving, giving me on average 51 miles to the gallon. The power and acceleration were fine and the only problem seemed to be a bit of smoke at start up and when I accelerated away at speed. A friend then said to me that this may be due to the turbo charger getting clogged with carbon and this could lead to the turbo over boosting and giving me an engine warning light / breakdown error. As I was given details of ‘Revive’ some time ago I dug out the sheet to re-read the details. This seemed to be what was needed to do the job, so I booked my car in for the treatment whilst having my M.O.T test. I was told that I may get smoke out of the exhaust for a mile or two after the treatment and this is normal, so I took it for a ‘spin’. Carrying less weight in the car, as all of my works tool kit was left at home, it was difficult to judge if the car handled any different, but pulling away from roundabouts really put the fun back into driving! Was this now a new car or was I just driving it to prove the point? Only time will tell. Now some 1700 mile further on, I can give true feedback on the performance of the car:-
Firstly no smoke, starting in the mornings and accelerating away on the motorway are smoke free. The acceleration from 50 -70 MPH is stronger even carrying a heavy passenger load, you can certainly notice the difference! I have monitored the MPG, not easy to give accurate feedback here on only 1700 miles, but the motorway MPG has increased from 55.2 to 55.4 but the town driving has stayed the same at 38.1 MPG." - Mervyn White
• "I thought I'd drop you a line to let you know how my Audi A3 2.0tdi is doing since having some issues with the turbo over boosting etc. After treating the engine & turbo with the Revive product the over boosting issues have stopped altogether and the engine now seems both quieter and smoother.
The acceleration has since improved and the car definitely has more pulling power through the gears. I have covered approximately 400 miles since the treatment at 77000 miles and there has been an improvement in the engine's economy. When accelerating hard from low speeds the exhaust no longer smokes like it used to. I'm very happy with the Revive product and would be happy to recommend it to other diesel drivers. It would appear to be a very effective product cleaning the turbo and throttle body as well as other parts of the aspirating system as well. I am sure that other users will agree that the Revive product will give a new lease of life to their engine and prolong the life of their turbos as well. Many thanks" - Philip Yeates